BERKSWICH PARISH REGISTERS 1612 - 1821
Transcribed & kindly contributed by Allan Hayward.
Notes to the spreadsheet version (Excel) of the Berkswich Parish Register
1. Surnames are spelled the way in which they appear most often in the Register.
2. Columns B - G: entries in ITALICS have been deduced from other data in the Register; they are more than possibly correct, but are subject to verification from other external data-sources.
3. Column H contains exactly what is written in the Register, except that the ITALICISED entries are, hopefully, useful personal comments
4. Column I: D = premature death of a new-born child, and Column J = the assumed age, in days, of the child
5. Column I: P = pregnant when married. Column J = the number of days between the Wedding and the Christening.
6. Column I: I = illegitimate
7. The little red triangle, on some cells, indicates additional data from other sources
CLICK HERE FOR 'EXCEL' FILE
Note: Please use your browser's 'Back' button to return to this page from the Excel file.